Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Capon with Mushroom-Truffle Stuffing
- 1 (6-pound) capon
- 1 cup fresh bread, cut into -inch cubes
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 6 ounce chopped chicken liver
- pound mixed mushrooms, cleaned and diced
- 1 ounce black truffles, diced
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons diced shallot
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon duck fat (you may substitute butter)
- teaspoon fine sea salt
- teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 2 cups chicken stock
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?