Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Capon with Citrus-Sherry Jus Recipe
- 1 (8- to 11-pound) capon, defrosted if frozen
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 2 teaspoons orange zest (from 1 medium orange)
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium garlic head, cut in half horizontally
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups dry sherry
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (from 1 medium orange), flesh and rind reserved
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?