Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Butternut Squash and Garlic Lasagna
- 3 pounds butternut squash, halved and seeded
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 quart milk
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 9 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1 1/3 cups finely grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.3g|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|