Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple Salad
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Olive oil
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons (packed) dark brown sugar
- 2 2-pound butternut squash, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded
- Coarse kosher salt
- 4 heads of Belgian endive, root ends trimmed, leaves separated into individual leaves
- 2 unpeeled Fuji apples, halved, cored, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 8 ounces blue cheese (such as Maytag), coarsely crumbled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?