Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Butternut Squash & Cannellini Bean Soup with Spices and Toasted Pistachios
- 1/3 cup dried cannellini (white kidney) beans (1 cup cooked)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 medium butternut squash (2 lbs or 2 to 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup raw pistachios, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red chili flakes
- pinch of ground cloves
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup cream or plain whole fat yogurt (optional)
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?