Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Sage Cream
- 8 cups (generous) 1-inch cubes peeled seeded butternut squash (cut from 1 four-pound squash)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried rubbed sage
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced shallots (about 6 large)
- 7 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup coarsely grated Gruyère cheese
- 12 fresh sage leaves (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?