Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Butternut Squash Ribbons with Arugula, Pancetta, and Hazelnut Salad
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 5 ounces thinly sliced pancetta, halved and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-wide strips (about 1 cup)
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 12 ounces chicory, leaves stripped from center ribs (save ribs for soup) and leaves torn into bite-size pieces (about 12 cups)
- 1 1/2 pounds butternut squash, trimmed and peeled
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Y-shaped vegetable peeler
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?