Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Butternut Squash, Radicchio, and Onion
- 1 medium butternut squash (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, peeled and cut into wedges through the root
- 1 head radicchio, cut into wedges through the root
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Grated parmesan or pecorino cheese to taste, about 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup
- Balsamic vinegar to taste, about a tablespoon
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?