Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Butternut Squash Panzanella Recipe
- 2 medium shallots , trimmed, peeled, and halved
- 3 medium garlic cloves , peeled
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces day-old crusty bread, such as pain au levain , cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 6 cups)
- 1 (3-pound) butternut squash
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts , toasted and coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?