Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Butternut Squash Honey Puree
- * 3 butternut squash (2 pounds each)
- * 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- * 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- * 6 small shallots, halved
- * 4 tablespoons honey
- * 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- * 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- * 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- DirectionsHeat oven to 400° F. Trim the ends from the squash, then halve lengthwise, discarding the seeds. Transfer the squash, cut-side up, to a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment or foil. Season with the salt and pepper and top with the shallots, honey, thyme, and butter.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?