Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Butternut Dip
- 1 (2-pound) butternut squash
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?