Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Blue Cheese and Bacon
- 1 Reynolds® Oven Bag, large size
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 1/2 cups fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or butter cut in small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|