Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Apples, Golden Raisins, and Walnuts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 2 apples - peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or more if needed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Chardonnay wine, or more to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|