Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower with Orange
- 1 large head of cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into 1-inch florets
- 1 pound fresh brussles sprouts or frozen, thawed and patted dry, halved if large
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced shallot (about 1 large)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Orange slices
- Additional chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?