Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Black Sea Bass with Tomato and Olive Salad
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound grape tomatoes (preferably mixed colors), halved if large
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes (preferably mixed colors), quartered if large
- 12 Kalamata olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped oregano
- 4 (6-to 8-ounce) black sea bass fillets with skin, any pin bones removed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 (3-to 4-inch) oregano sprigs
- Equipment: kitchen string
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?