Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Beets with Fennel Oil
- ¾ teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed in a mortar or spice grinder
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ pounds small beets, preferably a mix of red and golden (see note)
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh chives, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 134kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|