Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Beets and Carrots with Cumin Vinaigrette, Chickpea Puree, and Flatbread
- 10 medium beets (red and golden), cleaned, trimmed
- 5 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup extra-virgin oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup water
- 6 medium carrots with green tops
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced shallots (about 1 large)
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- Chickpea Puree
- 6 flatbreads (or Suzanne Goin's Coriander and Cumin Flatbread recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?