Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Beetroot with Toasted Walnuts and Yogurt
- 2 pounds baby beets
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, finely chopped
- generous handful dried curry leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup walnut pieces
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoons of plain or goat milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of ricotta cheese or sour cream
- fresh cracked black pepper and rock salt or sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped chives
- a generous handful of trimmed roughly chopped spinach or watercress
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?