Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Salad
- 16 ounces (about 4) medium golden and/or red beets
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 medium vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and thinly shaved
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?