Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Beet and Carrot Salad
- 2 pound red and golden beets, scrubbed, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 6 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoons chopped tarragon leaves
- 3 small Belgian endives, trimmed, halved lengthwise, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- cup chopped toasted pecans
Directions:View on Naturally Ella
Why don't we display directions?