Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Beet Soup with Crème Fraîche
- 1/2 pound red beets (about 3 medium)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 leek (white and pale green parts only), chopped
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 cups water
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1 fresh thyme sprig
- 1 fresh parsley sprig
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche or sour cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?