Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Beet, Peach and Goat Cheese Salad
- 2 beets, scrubbed
- 1 bunch mache (lamb's lettuce), rinsed and dried
- 1 bunch arugula, rinsed and dried
- 2 fresh peaches - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 52.8g|
|Saturated Fat 15.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|