Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Sherry Vinaigrette and Watercress
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 2 1/4-pound beef tenderloin (preferably from thick end)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground mixed peppercorns
- 1/4 cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coarse Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 large bunch watercress
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?