Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Baby Carrots with Herbed Mustard Butter Recipe
- 1 pound baby carrots (about 2 bunches), peeled (optional), green stems trimmed to 1/2 inch, and wispy carrot tips removed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons coarse-grained mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh herbs, such as dill, Italian parsley , chives, chervil, or tarragon
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?