Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Baby Carrots, with Chile, Mint and Orange Glaze
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 bunches baby carrots (about 32), trimmed, peeled
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?