Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Baby Beets and Arugula Salad with Lemon-Gorgonzola Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup plus 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 2 cups roughly torn bite-size pieces French bread
- 1/4 cup assorted chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, basil, and rosemary)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 24 baby beets, trimmed, scrubbed
- 8 ounces baby arugula (about 12 cups)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?