Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Autumn Vegetables
- 2 large eggplants (2 lbs.)
- Salt as needed
- 1 medium (2 to 3 pounds weighed whole) Kabocha squash
- 2 large yellow onions (lib.)
- 3-4 medium bell peppers, red, green, or yellow (1½ lbs.)
- 1½ lbs. small potatoes, preferably Yukon Gold or red-skinned (about 15-20 new potatoes)
- 8-10 whole cloves garlic
- 3 Tbs. fruity green olive oil
- 2-3 Tbs. fresh rosemary leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried crushed whole oregano leaves
- Fresh-ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 179kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|