Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Autumn Root Vegetables
- cooking spray
- 4 beets, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 new potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 turnips, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 rutabaga, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch Italian seasoning, or to taste (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|