Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Asparagus with Prosciutto & Poached Egg
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces minced prosciutto
- ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|