Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Asparagus with Fresh Favas and Morels
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 ounce dried morel mushrooms, rinsed
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sherry vinegar
- 1 lb fresh fava beans, shelled (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 lbs thick asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 slices pancetta or bacon, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?