Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Asparagus with Crispy Prosciutto and Poached Egg
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 4 thin prosciutto slices, thinly sliced crosswise
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 20 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 2-ounce piece Parmesan cheese, shaved into strips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Directions1. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add prosciutto; sauté until almost crisp, about 1 minute. Transfer to paper towels. 2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Toss asparagus on sheet with remaining oil, then arrange close together. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast until tender, about 12 minutes. Sprinkle cheese over; roast until melted, about 5 minutes. Divide among 4 plates. Cover to keep warm. 3. Meanwhile, pour enough water into large skillet to reach depth of 2 inches. Add 1 teaspoon salt; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium. Crack 4 eggs, 1 at a time, into simmering water. Cook until whites are set but yolks are still soft, about 3 minutes. 4. Using slotted spoon, gently transfer 1 egg to atop asparagus on each plate. Sprinkle each serving with prosciutto and thyme. Season with salt and pepper; serve.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?