Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Asparagus and Leek Frittata
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed of tough bottom stems
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sliced garlic
- 2 leeks (white and pale green parts), trimmed, halved, and washed very well
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 6 extra-large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?