Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Asparagus and Creamy Cheese Sauce
- 7 ounces Fontina cheese from Valle d’Aosta, cut into small dice
- Whole milk to cover
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- Truffle oil, truffle paste (see note below), or shaved fresh truffle (optional)
- 2 pounds asparagus
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 270kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 118mg (39%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|