Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Asparagus and Arugula Salad with Shallot Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup minced shallots (about 2 large)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound slender asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 6 cups (lightly packed) arugula (about 5 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 1/2 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?