Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Asparagus Soup with Spring Herb Gremolata
- 5 pounds asparagus, trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces (14 to 15 cups)
- 4 cups chopped leeks (white and pale green parts only; about 4 large)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley
- 4 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?