Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Artichokes, Carrots, and Fennel with Pan-Roasted Halibut
- 2 lemons
- 3 large artichoke hearts (see Note) , halved instead of quartered
- 16 baby-cut carrots
- 1 small fennel bulb, halved lengthwise, then each half cut into quarters (or use ½ large bulb)
- 4 halibut or sea bass steaks, about 6 ounces each
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2½ teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup dry white wine, fish or chicken stock , or canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1½ tablespoons finely chopped fennel leaves
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 336kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 70mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|