Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Arctic Char with Orange-Lentil Salad
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 5 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 package (17 ounces) steamed lentils (or 3 cups canned, rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 4 arctic char fillets (5 ounces each), skin removed
- Orange slices and mint sprigs for garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?