Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Apples and Brussels Sprouts
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed
- 2 apples - peeled, cored, and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 sweet onions, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, or as needed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- zest from 1 lemon
- juice from 1 lemon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|