Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Acorn Squash with Wild Rice Stuffing Recipe
- 3 medium acorn squash (about 1 1/2 pounds each), halved lengthwise and seeds removed
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 medium yellow onion , finely chopped
- 2 medium shallots , finely chopped
- 4 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- 2/3 cup pecans , toasted and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?