Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Acorn Squash Soup
- 2 acorn squash, halved and seeded
- water, as needed
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|