Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Acorn Squash Salad
- 3 pounds acorn squash (1 large or 2 small ones)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted in the oven or on a dry skillet
- 1 tablespoon or so Reduced Balsamic Vinegar (recipe follows), thickened for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons or more crumbled cheese (optional), such as aged goat cheese, drained fresh ricotta, cottage cheese, or ricotta salata
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?