Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast whole fish with salsa romesco
- 2 whole farmed sea bream , sea bass or other sustainably caught medium-size white fish, about 500g each, scaled and gutted (ask your fishmonger to do this for you)
- 2 lemons , thickly sliced
- buttered or sauted new potatoes , to serve
- 3 red peppers , deseeded and cut into quarters
- 600g ripe red tomatoes , roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- handful flat-leaf parsley , stalks and leaves separated
- 50g blanched hazelnuts , roughly crushed
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus extra for drizzling
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?