Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast spring lamb with ros wine & oranges
- 2kg leg of lamb , bone in
- 75ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 2 large carrots , roughly chopped
- 1 onion , roughly chopped
- 3 sticks celery , roughly chopped
- small sprigs of bay, rosemary and thyme
- pared zest and juice of 1 orange (use a potato peeler for the zest)
- 1 tsp plain flour
- bottle ros wine
- 500ml lamb, chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp redcurrant jelly
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?