Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast sea bass with chilli & lime leaves
- 2 tbsp each sunflower oil, sesame oil and caster sugar
- 4 tbsp each Thai fish sauce and rice wine vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 red onions , very thinly sliced
- 2 fennel bulbs , halved and very thinly sliced
- 1 fresh red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- 3 lime leaves , very finely shredded
- 4 tsp very finely chopped lemongrass
- 5 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 2 x 675g/1lb sea bass , descaled and filleted
- 6 long outside leaves from spring onions or two knotted together, for tying (See 'try' below)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?