Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast rib of beef with horseradish breadcrumbs & duck fat potatoes
- about 3kg (3 ribs) beef rib, chine bone removed and French-trimmed
- olive oil
- 2 onions , quartered
- 2 carrots , quartered
- 2 sticks celery , quartered
- a few sprigs thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 whole cloves garlic
- 100g horseradish cream
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 100g shallots , finely chopped and cooked in butter
- 50g flat-leaf parsley , chopped
- 300ml red wine
- 300ml beef stock
- 2kg floury potatoes , peeled and cut into similar sizes
- 6 tbsp duck fat
- sea salt flakes
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?