Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast red wine lamb with Italian beans
- 2kg leg of lamb
- 4 garlic cloves , sliced
- 8 good sprigs thyme
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- half a bottle red wine
- zest 1 lemon
- 1l hot lamb stock
- 3 red onions , each cut into 6 wedges
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 rosemary , needless roughly chopped
- 100g SunBlush tomatoes , drained and roughly chopped
- 3 x 400g cannellini beans
- handful flatleaf parsley , roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?