Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast rack of lamb with Moroccan spices
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp harissa paste (use 1 tbsp if you like it hot)
- tsp cumin
- tsp turmeric
- tsp paprika
- tsp ground coriander
- 20g pack flatleaf parsley , chopped
- small lemon , juice only
- 1 rack of lamb (6-8 cutlets, see tip, below)
- 2 carrots , peeled and cut into chunks
- 100g couscous
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 1 satsuma , juice only
- tsp ground allspice
- x 20g pack of fresh mint , chopped
- red onion , finely chopped
- 50g flaked almonds , toasted
- Greek yogurt , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?