Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast quail, tangled leek & potato vinaigrette
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 2 oven-ready quail , strings removed
- olive oil , for rubbing and drizzling
- small drizzle clear honey
- 4 quail eggs
- 3 leeks , trimmed and halved lengthways
- 8 salad potatoes , like Pink Fir Apple or Charlotte, sliced
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp walnut oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?