Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast pork with apples, cider vinegar & rosemary
- 2-2.25kg/4lb 8oz-5lb loin of pork on the bone, rind removed
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary , plus a few extra whole sprigs
- 1 large onion , thickly sliced
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar , plus extra for gravy
- 2 tbsp redcurrant jelly, plus extra for gravy
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 50g butter
- 1 small onion , finely chopped
- 1 small lemon , grated zest
- 50g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary needles
- 6 good-sized apples , preferably Golden Delicious
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?