Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast pork loin with sage & fennel butter & cracked rosemary roasties
- small bunch sage , shredded
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 4 shallots , finely chopped
- 50g butter
- 2kg boned pork loin, ask your butcher to score the skin really well and cut a long cavity for the stuffing
- 2 large onions , cut into thick discs
- 2kg Maris Piper potatoes , peeled and halved if large
- 4 tbsp groundnut oil or goose fat
- 2 sprigs rosemary , needles picked
- sea salt
- 1 tsp plain flour
- glass white wine
- 250ml chicken stock
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?